Spent the morning diving into other people’s accounts that truly inspire me! I thought I’d share a few of them :) I love realizing how different all of our lives are from day to day – down to what we put into our bodies to how we recharge in the evenings + It inspires me to question how I do things and if change would be good?
01. Taylor Hoff – A San Fran based Visual Merchandiser at Apple, Inc.
02. Mija – A Munich based Art Director & Blogger
03. Bettan Belen – A Stockholm based Yoga Instructor & Stylist
04. Hannahmas – Ever heard of The General Store ?
I thought I would kick it off with some new insta-favs!
Note: I worked all day today and it was great – but part of me feels like half the world is still on holiday break… relaxing & celebrating. Whatever your schedule is looking like, it’s almost the New Year and that means we get one more night of fun, right?? Bubba and I plan to eat LOTS of sushi and then keep it low key. It’s the first time in a long while that I don’t have some big party to go to or a sparkly outfit to put on. It’s gunna be great :)
01. Wide Eyed Legless – A stylist, designer and curator living in Minneapolis MN
02. Dani Anelisse – Graphic Designer & Photographer based in Mexico
03. Irene Kim – An Oakland transplant, judicious bricoleur, overall celebrator
04. Oh So Pretty – A blogger & lover of white!
Happy Monday! Did you guys have a good weekend? I did enough home-improvement to last me a lifetime. My momma is coming to visit this weekend so I was getting our guest room up and running. I installed new curtains, bought new bedding, & gave it a good deep clean! It’s so much work making a room look decent :) …sigh – cheers to a new week!
p.s. Enjoy these insta-finds!
As always, they rock.
01. Marsha Golemac- A talented stylist based in Australia
02. Lemon Glass – Lots of trees and blue skies – her feed is so soothing.
03. Cannelle Vanille – For food lovers!
04. Brooke Holm – A photographer who works with insanely talented stylist!
I just realized I am following 664 people on Instagram!
No wonder it takes me like 30 minutes to get through everything. Oops*
But of coarse, the list keeps growing because I keep finding awesome people :)
01. J. Tauritz – A man with style!
02. Bonnie And Neil – Do you love color?
03. Beci Orpin – A crafter indeed.
04. BOOK/SHOP – An amazing Oakland based shop.
It’s a good line-up this week.
I found some new favorites, that’s for sure.
p.s. I am just now starting to get into VSCO.
I can feel an addiction coming on.
01. Shelter Protects You – Karie Reinertson is an artist, designer, maker, and founder of Shelter
02. Melissa Green – An Oklahoma based photographer
03. This Is Paper Mag – An online magazine / shop
04. Esme Winter – Printed patterns that are designed and made in London
COMMENTS ( 8
TAGS : Insta-Discoveries
You can see all of them here.
01. Anna Cate – A Swedish blogger with wonderful taste in interiors.
02. Anna Korkobcova – A multidisciplinary Designer
03. Han Starnes – For all you knitters out there!
04. Ruthie Lindsey – Her feed is so full of life + cheer!
Also, I wanted to take a hot second to celebrate hitting 13k on Instagram. Honestly, I feel like I blinked and BOOM** I somehow acquired a seriously awesome following. If you are one of those people, thank you so much for giving me the chance to share things with you on a daily basis.
01. Joanna Han – of Portland, Oregon.
02. Brooke Baker – A seriously rad Graphic Designer that I have a girl-crush on!
03. Lani Trock – A Los Angeles based photographer ( …when I miss LA I look at her feed )
04. Kae Yelchaninov – Portland based stylist
Also – How do you guys feel about the new video feature??
Personally, I don’t like it…
It made me super sad to see it change.
Yes… that’s right – I got super sad about a social media app, haha :)
01. Leah Goren – An illustrator & surface pattern designer living in Brooklyn, NY.
02. House of Maryanne – A vintage lover & Dream Weaver.
03. Top Notch Type – I have started a personal collection of pretty type I see on the streets!
04. Kahana Kalama – The founder & Creative Director of Aloha Sunday.
This time around, I searched for colorful folk :)
01. Rachel Castle – Colorful & whimsy bed linens & artwork
02. Stampel Studio – An artist who loves color & patterns galore
03. West & Wonder – Katherine Grace runs an online global-inspired shop & is a textile stylist!
04. Paloma Parrot – A German based explorer.
01. Emilie Ristevski – an Australian based designer who loves pastel colors
02. Shini Park – A london based graphic designer & fashion blogger
03. Trish Papadakos – a beautiful maker of things!
04. Tekla Evelina Severin – A Stockholm based Interior Architect