In my eyes, this series will never get old, because Instagram will never get old! The End. Well, maybe it will or maybe something new will pop up and take over our attention but for now, it’s seriously the best. It brings me so much encouragement and inspiration every single day! Here are my new favs:
01. Kit & Ace – They claim to make a perfect t-shirt
02. Venamour – Stationery at its very very finest
03. Allah-Las – A talented group of musicians that I can’t stop listening to
04. Tasya van Ree – Her style is… heaven
+ See all of the Insta-Discoveries here!
Today was a good day because I came across Caroline Z Hurley’s work. She is a New York based Designer & Artist that creates beautiful rugs, linens, pillows, and more. I’ve decided to feature just her today because I really connected with her products, as well as her Instagram. It’s a lovely curation of colors and shapes that pulled me in! Enjoy.
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a longgg relaxing weekend. Mine? Pretty lame actually. I spent the entire time hacking away at a to-do list that I’ve been ignoring for a while. Ya know… 01. do taxes 01. hang picture frame 03. fix broken shelf… stuff like that. I put a few finishing touches on our living room — I want to share some little corners of our home with you soon so I was trying to make that priority! More soon** For now, enjoy this round of Insta-Discoveries!
01. Eva Tsang – Of Trotter Mag
02. Martha Mcquade – A Minneapolis designer, maker, documenter
03. Stella Maria Baer – An artist from the southwest living in the northeast
04. Bianca of Chaparral Studio – A California native shop
+ See all of the Insta-Discoveries here
+ Happy Thursday!
+ See all of the Insta-Discoveries here.
01. Maddy Nye – Graphic Designer Extraordinaire
02. Leigh Savage – Designer & Art Director
03. Tara Firma – Freelance producer + Creative
04. David Kitz – Artist
This week, I decided to feature only 01 instagramer – because she is just THAT good! Her name is Jenn Elliot Blake and she is a freelance event designer, prop stylist and blogger located in Seattle, WA. Remember her lovely lady feature? Jenn recently wrapped up a trip to Morocco that was breath-taking. All of the colors, patterns, and stories. I may or may not have just spent like 30 minutes on Airbnb-Morocco, drooling over dream houses like this and this.
With a honeymoon around the corner, I’m going to bump this up to the top of my list. Bubba and I are getting married… 7 weeks from today but have decided to wait until he is done with his PhD to go on a big blow out trip. He will be done in less than a year so let the planning ( and saving ) begin!
I’m going to try and take it slow this week, deep breaths.
Apologies I’ve been so absent! I’ll share more of an update soon.
01. Sharon – A still life photographer based in NYC.
02. Made with Map – A visual mapping community celebrating people & their journeys!
03. Laure Joliet – Photographer. Lots of interiors. Lots of Los Angeles!
04. Nikki Garcia – Owner and designer of First Rite Clothing, SF based.
Hope you guys are having a killer week! Turns out vacation is awesome and it’s hard coming back to real life? Who would have guessed!? There were two things I loved most about being in Dream-Land-Mexico and away from my normal routine. 01 – I wasn’t sitting down in a chair all day. I was on my feet, running around, moving…!! My body was almost instantaneously happier. If only I could design a logo while exploring? 02. My head was so much more clear. I’m pretty ocd so when it’s time to work ( which is basically all the time ) my brain is on hyper-active / list-making / goal-achieving / self-improving / etc etc mode… I’ve only been back for a few days and I’m already exhausted again. Come on life…?? Mexico, where you at?
…some favs that helped get me back into the groove this morning!
01. Melissa Sonico – CA based writer
02. Stacy Longenecker – Founder of LEIF
03. Liz Gardner – Design Director for Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine
04. Justina Blakeney – Los Angeles based Designer, Author, and Mama
Taking a break from my super non-productive morning …looking at all these pretty ladies and what they have going on is providing a major surge of inspiration! Not only do I feel energized creatively to work hard and achieve rad things but I also want to throw on a cute hat and go look at all the pretty flowers and cactus in my neighborhood, ha.
01. Faithlord – Photographer & Stylist
02. What KT Does – Brooklyn based Illustrator & Painter
03. Martina Thornhill – Ceramic Artist
04. Caramelas Vintage – Vintage Boutique Owner
I told you I have Mexico on the mind – I can’t stop day-dreaming about margaritas, bright colors, hammocks, oh my… Let the count down begin – 3 months…. 3 months until lots-o-lounging and a much needed break + How great is that cactus bag?? Bravo Amelie!
01 Eva Kolenko – Bay Area photographer & friend :)
02 Ascot & Hart – Get your shop on!
03 Jen Gotch – Founder & Creative Director of ban.do <3
04 Amelie Mancini – Printing, sewing, & wood-working
Eat it up – they rock!!
See more here :)
01. Happy Mundane – Art Director & Blogger
02. Brooks Sterling – Designer, Photographer, and Marketing Expert
03. Brookandlyn – Creative studio of Mimi Jung and Brian Hurewitz
04. Emily Katz – Purveyor of Dreams as Reality :)
Spent the morning diving into other people’s accounts that truly inspire me! I thought I’d share a few of them :) I love realizing how different all of our lives are from day to day – down to what we put into our bodies to how we recharge in the evenings + It inspires me to question how I do things and if change would be good?
01. Taylor Hoff – A San Fran based Visual Merchandiser at Apple, Inc.
02. Mija – A Munich based Art Director & Blogger
03. Bettan Belen – A Stockholm based Yoga Instructor & Stylist
04. Hannahmas – Ever heard of The General Store ?
I thought I would kick it off with some new insta-favs!
Note: I worked all day today and it was great – but part of me feels like half the world is still on holiday break… relaxing & celebrating. Whatever your schedule is looking like, it’s almost the New Year and that means we get one more night of fun, right?? Bubba and I plan to eat LOTS of sushi and then keep it low key. It’s the first time in a long while that I don’t have some big party to go to or a sparkly outfit to put on. It’s gunna be great :)
01. Wide Eyed Legless – A stylist, designer and curator living in Minneapolis MN
02. Dani Anelisse – Graphic Designer & Photographer based in Mexico
03. Irene Kim – An Oakland transplant, judicious bricoleur, overall celebrator
04. Oh So Pretty – A blogger & lover of white!